- Valid & semantic HTML5
- All tags properly closed.
- For tags that can wrap nodes such as text or other elements, termination is a trivial enough task. For tags that are self-closing, the forward slash should have exactly one space preceding it.
- All tags and attributes write in lowercase.
- Additionally, attribute values write in lowercase when the purpose of the text therein is only to be interpreted by machines.
- Code is indented properly & sections are commented & organization is very important
- Descriptive use of classes and IDs